Men's General Health Blood Test Panel Save 50-91% Here
Men's General Health Blood Test Panel by Quest Diagnostics Laboratories includes the following blood tests:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Panel
This men’s health panel relays details regarding the white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets found in the blood. Our CBC online panel blood test can be used to help diagnose anemia and infections, and it can explain why the patient is feeling abnormally weak or tired.
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
This general health panel covers 14 essential blood panels that will give valuable information regarding your kidneys, liver, electrolytes, blood sugar, and more. The test includes:
- Albumin Test- a protein made by the liver, this test will tell you if your albumin levels are too high (a sign of severe dehydration) or too low (a sign of malnutrition or liver disease).
- Alkaline Phosphatase Test- measuring this enzyme in the blood is important to learning if the liver is functioning as it should and can determine developmental bone issues.
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) or Serum Glutamic-Pyruvic Transaminase (SGPT) Test- an enzyme found in the liver, skeletal and heart muscle, as well as other organs that can detect liver disease.
- Alanine Aminotransferase (AST) or Serum Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase (SGOT) Test- a blood test that measures this liver enzyme and can detect liver disease.
- Bilirubin (Total) Test- a chemical that helps the liver perform, if too high it can result in jaundice.
- Calcium Test- a mineral that is fundamental to the growth and preservation of healthy bones and teeth, as well as the proper function of muscles and nerves.
- Carbon Dioxide Test- this test will identify, evaluate, and closely observe electrolyte imbalances which can indicate kidney and respiratory conditions.
- Chloride Test- a type of electrolyte that helps control the amount of fluids and the balance of acids in the body, if too high it can cause fatigue, weakness, high blood pressure, and excessive thirst.
- Creatinine Test- a blood test that provides valuable information regarding how the kidney is functioning.
- Glucose Test- measures blood sugar levels and can determine whether the patient has diabetes and how to keep it under control if so.
- Potassium Test- this mineral is an electrolyte that supports proper nerve and muscle function.
- Protein (Total) Test- a panel that measures the overall nutrition in the body.
- Sodium Test- an essential component to proper water balance within the body, sodium is a salt that benefits the electrical activity of our nerves and muscles.
- Urea Nitrogen (BUN) Test- when a high BUN value is detected, it may mean kidney injury or disease. This can be due to diabetes, high blood pressure, or low blood flow caused by dehydration or heart failure.
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Panel
This panel blood test will measure the thyroid-stimulating hormone, the gland is found near the throat and creates hormones that stabilize and regulate how the body uses energy. Thyroid disorders can lead to depression, severe weight fluctuation, weakness, joint and muscle pain, and more.
Lipids are fats used by the body as energy, this blood test measures the patient’s lipids which are known as triglycerides, cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and low-density lipoprotein (LDL). Imbalances can cause high cholesterol, and coronary artery disease, and can lead to heart attacks or strokes.
C-Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity CRP) Panel
This blood test (also called the hs-CRP) measures the amount of C-reactive protein in the blood. This protein measures general levels of inflammation in the body and the test can determine the body’s risk of heart disease and stroke prior to the patient being diagnosed with heart disease. If high levels of CRP are found, it may be due to infections or long-term diseases.
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Blood Test
The prostate is part of the male reproductive system and PSA is a protein it produces. This men’s panel blood test will screen for prostate cancer by measuring the amount of PSA in the blood.
Total Testosterone Blood Test
Testosterone is a hormone found throughout the blood, when out of balance it can impact health and emotion in both men and women. Testing is done to determine deficiencies that can cause gonadal dysfunction and determine tumor activity.
Why Men’s Blood Test Panels Are Important
Finding out how your body is working is critical to both physical and mental health. When armed with the insight of the body’s productivity, effectiveness, and health, you have the means to better support yourself by getting the proper care.
Not all health problems stem from pain or discomfort. It’s important that men monitor their health so they can fully understand how to take care of the body, and part of this process can be completed with our simple, online blood tests. Not only can these general health panels tell you what’s happening currently, but some can indicate what may happen in the future.
Aging men may experience more exhaustion, weakness, a decrease in sex drive, or strange eating habits, and all of these symptoms could be part of a more significant problem. You don’t have to give in to these unsatisfying conditions. Quest Diagnostic's men’s general health panels can help you get your life back.
We encourage you to learn more about some of our other Health Tests Direct blood tests offered by Quest Diagnostics, including:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Heart Disease Blood Test
- Anonymous HIV Blood Test
How the Health Tests Direct Men’s General Health Panel Works
After you purchase one or more of our discounted blood tests, we will immediately supply you with a list of qualified healthcare providers in your area who will take and process your blood samples.
Depending on the test(s) you purchase, you may be asked to refrain from eating or drinking for a specific amount of time prior to your test(s). Please follow all rules sent to you for the most accurate results.
You are not required to make an appointment for your blood draw. Be sure to print out the authorization form and bring it with you to the healthcare facility you chose.
Find out more information on our How It Works Page or feel free to contact us for more information.
Your results will be returned to you as soon as 24 hours, but no later than eight days, depending on your required test(s). We will send your results directly to you, confidentially, on this website. If any of your results come back stating that levels are “outside of normal range” we highly recommend making an appointment to see your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
Blood Test Draw Centers Near Me
Blood Test Menu / Info / Prices / Ordering Page
"Helping you monitor your blood health online for less cost since 2001."
We are Health-Tests-Direct.com
Thank you for visiting us today!