Women's General Health Blood Test Panel at Discounted Pricing
No matter your gender, being proactive when it comes to your health is a strategic move. Many serious illnesses can be detected through simple, obtainable blood tests. Women have a variety of diseases that are exclusive to the female body and if found early, can be treated and managed before serious damage is done or the disease progresses.
Health-Tests-Direct.com (HTD) is paving the way for women in the general public to easily get these very important, legal, accurate, anonymous, and safe blood tests. We believe in the power of critical health-knowledge and understand the importance of having access to that knowledge.
Health Tests Direct’s Women’s General Health Blood Test Panel includes the following blood tests:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Panel
This women's health panel provides information regarding the white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets found in the blood. Health Tests Direct’s CBC online panel blood test can be used to help diagnose infections, anemia, and leukemia. If a patient is feeling unusually weak, tired, or lethargic, it may be due to an abnormality detected by this test.
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
This is a general women’s health panel that covers 14 essential blood tests, offering great insight into the body, focusing on the function of the kidneys, liver, electrolytes, blood sugar, and more. The test includes:
- AlbuminTest- a protein produced mainly by the liver, this panel tells the patient if the albumin levels are too high, which is a sign of severe dehydration, or too low, which is a sign of malnutrition or liver disease.
- Alkaline Phosphatase Test- an important test that measures the alkaline phosphatase enzyme and can tell you if there are bone development problems and if the liver is functioning correctly.
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) or Serum Glutamic-Pyruvic Transaminase (SGPT) Test- one of the two enzymes found in the liver, as well as the heart muscle and other organs, this test can detect liver disease.
- Alanine Aminotransferase (AST) or Serum Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase (SGOT) Test- another enzyme found in the liver, it helps the liver convert food into energy, high levels can be an indication of an injured liver.
- Bilirubin (Total) Test- a chemical that helps the liver perform, if too high it can result in anemia, liver disease, and jaundice.
- Calcium Test- an important mineral found in the bloodstream that contributes to healthy growth and preservation of healthy bones and teeth, it can help detect diseases affecting the nerves, heart, kidneys, and other organs.
- Carbon Dioxide Test- this blood test can detect imbalances in your electrolytes which can signify kidney or respiratory conditions.
- Chloride Test- a type of electrolyte that serves to control the balance of acids in the body. When chloride function is too high it can lead to fatigue, weakness, high blood pressure, and excessive thirst.
- Creatinine Test- a blood panel that details the function of the kidneys.
- Glucose Test- a test that can determine diabetes by measuring blood sugar levels.
- Potassium Test- this is an electrolyte that supports proper nerve and muscle function and can indicate kidney and heart disease, as well as high blood pressure.
- Protein (Total) Test- a panel that measures the overall nutrition in the body and can detect liver and kidney problems or disease.
- Sodium Test- one of the salts found in the body, it’s an important part of proper water balance and contributes to the electrical activity of the muscles.
- Urea Nitrogen (BUN) Test- these blood test results may indicate kidney injury or disease. If too high, it can mean the patient has diabetes, high blood pressure, or low blood flow caused by dehydration or heart failure.
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Panel
This online panel blood test measures the thyroid-stimulating hormone. The thyroid is a gland found near the throat that creates hormones. These hormones stabilize and regulate how the body uses energy. Often, thyroid disorders cause severe weight fluctuation, weakness, depression, joint and muscle pain, and more.
The lipids consist of triglycerides, cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and low-density lipoprotein (LDL), these are fats that the body uses for energy. The lipid blood panel measures the lipids looking for imbalances that can lead to high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, and heart attacks or strokes.
C-Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity CRP) Panel
Also called hs-CPR, this blood panel measures the amount of C-reactive protein found in the blood. C-reactive is a protein that supports inflammation in the body and the blood test can determine if the patient is at risk of heart disease and stroke even before being diagnosed with heart disease or heart problems.
Estradiol Blood Test (E2)
This test is designed to measure the amount of the hormone called estradiol in the blood. Estradiol is an estrogen produced primarily by the ovaries. High levels of this hormone may contribute to weight gain and irregular periods, or affect the transition to puberty. The E2 blood test is often taken during pregnancy and can detect infertility.
Why Women’s Blood Test Panels Are Important
Knowing what’s happening in your body is the first step to being able to successfully manage your health. Being proactive in your healthcare will not only support you physically but mentally and emotionally as well.
Regular blood screenings are an essential part of preventative medicine and illness and with Health Tests Direct’s accessibility to these blood panels, it’s within your control to get the invaluable information these tests can provide.
As the female body ages, signs of fatigue, weakness, lower sex drive, forgetfulness, among others, aren’t uncommon, but these things can also be part of a much bigger problem. With our general health panels, you can find out whether your organs are working as they should to support you, and so much more.
Identifying health risks is key to longevity, peace of mind, and quality of life. Routine blood tests from Health Tests Direct are a smart, safe, responsible way to take charge of your health.
We invite you to find out more about other Health Tests Direct’s other online blood tests, including:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Pregnancy Blood Test
- Cholesterol Lipid Level Blood Test
- Anonymous HIV–AIDS Blood Testing
How to Purchase a Women’s General Health Panel
Purchasing a test from us is simple and confidential. Simply head to our Blood Test Ordering Page and select the blood test(s) you’d like to receive. You will then be asked to input your zip code and a series of provider locations will be displayed. Choose where you’d like to go. It’s as easy as that.
You do not need to make an appointment for the healthcare facilities, go at your convenience on a weekday. Blood will be drawn at the facility by a healthcare professional and you will receive your anonymous results between one and eight days later, depending on the test(s) you’ve ordered, they will be sent directly to you on our Health Tests Direct website.
It’s important to follow any rules regarding eating and drinking prior to your test(s) and be sure to print out the authorization form and bring it to the healthcare facility. The form and any rules will be provided after you pay for the test(s).
If any of your results come back stating that levels are “outside of normal range” we highly recommend making an appointment to see your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
"Helping you monitor your blood health since 2001."
We are Health-Tests-Direct.com
Thank you for visiting us today!